If you’re curious about what happens AFTER you join PetFlow’s auto-ship, here is a sneak peek into what you will see as a customer!
Once you have checked out, and selected a delivery frequency (from 2-16 weeks) you will have access to our “My Orders” panel. In this panel, you will be able to do the following things:
1) Edit Products for the entire delivery program (just look for the blue “Edit Products button)
2) Skip shipments (You’ll see “skip shipment” buttons next to each order)
3) Change dates of upcoming orders (Simply click on the date, or click “change date”)
4) Cancel the entire program (The orange “Cancel Program” button)
5) Rename the program (The “Click to rename” button)
6) Change delivery frequency (The delivery frequency dropdown)
7) Redirect the delivery program to a different address saved in your address book (The Ship to: dropdown)
Here is a screenshot of what the user panel looks like: (Click on it to see it in full size)
If you click on “Order History” you will be able to see all of your past shipped orders with tracking numbers, as well as an easy-to-use “Re-Order” button which will take you directly into the checkout and allow you to re-order your favorite items, if you need them again!
Here is what “Order History” looks like: (click on it to see it in full size)
You also have the ability to see your most recent orders, in the “Recent Order Activity” tab. This tab will show you orders that are currently in packing status, or have shipped to you in the last 60 days, as well as tracking numbers of those orders.
Here’s what the “Recent Order Activity” tab looks like: (Click image to see full size)
You truly have full control over your entire delivery program! You can add credit cards, change addresses, and make lots of changes to your orders! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 888-316-7297!