This video is SO powerful. We are all amazing people. Disabled mannequins will be eliciting astonished looks from passers-by on Zurich’s Bahnhofstrasse today. Between the perfect mannequins, there will be figures with scoliosis or brittle bone disease modelling the latest fashions. One will have shortened limbs; the other a malformed spine. The campaign has been devised for the International Day of Persons with Disabilities by Pro Infirmis, an organisation for the disabled. Entitled “Because who is perfect? Get closer.”, it is designed to provoke reflection on the acceptance of people with disabilities. Director Alain Gsponer has captured the campaign as a short film. Please SHARE with friends and family. This is such a great message.
- I Can't Believe How Funny This Is. I Am In Tears, Make Sure Your Sound Is Turned On!
- If This Doesn't Make You Hug Your Dog Or Cat I Don't Know What Will! WOW!
- This Is So Touching. Everyone Should Watch This At Least Once.
- I'm Almost In Tears! This Rescued Dog's Reaction To Seeing Grass For The First Time Is Priceless!
- This Is Why Every Kid Should Grow Up With A Dog! This Is So Great!
- This Is Hilarious!! Watch What This Guy Does To Wake Up His Friend! I Can't Stop Laughing!